Wednesday, September 5, 2018

White Christmas Mojito #christmas #drink

Or at least that's my thinking. I will never fully understand you people out there who travel to warm places to vacation, that's just not me. I'm all about White Christmas very snowy, and I'm pretty excited because as I type this, it's snowing! Yes! What kind of strange is that while today is very white and festive drinks, it was a really tropical drink all most Christmas Saturday drinks yet. Guys, say hello to mojito white Coconut cream this Christmas!


I'll just put it out there that love to this drink, you have to love this because coconut is a very coconutty. I personally am all about coconuts, so the more the merrier! The drink is as simple as can be, and is perfect for all your holiday parties. When I made the Palomas pomegranate a few weeks ago, many of you have been asking for the measurement to make a big batch, so today I give you the two measuring pitchers and to drink one. Yup! Just trying to make your vacation easier littler ... and seems a little boozier too!

INGREDIENTS :
  • 8 leaves mint
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • 2 tablespoons white rum
  • 1 tablespoon coconut rum
  • 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
  • juice of 1 lime
  • sparkling water for topping
  • pomegranate arils for serving

INSTRUCTIONS :
  1. In a glass, muddle lime juice, sugar and mint leaves until the leaves have been cut off. Fill glass halfway with ice.
  2. In a blender, combine white rum, coconut, rum and coconut milk and pulse until smooth. Pour over ice and stir to combine. Top with mineral water, mint and pomegranate. Drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment