Sunday, September 16, 2018

Fruit Pizza Christmas Wreath #christmas #cake

All of the sudden I can not get enough of the fresh fruit & cream cheese!  It is like I'm craving it every day.  Although, it's killing my diet my thighs &, y'all.  We were recently at a party, and someone has to make a fruit pizza.  It was so good.  My husband and I have too much.  It is almost embarrassing.  But it was at that party that I had the idea to try to make Christmas wreaths of fruit pizza.


Ingredients :
  • 1 bag of sugar cookie mix (like Betty Crocker) or 1 tube of refrigerated dough - whichever you prefer.
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1-2 teaspoons of lemon or lime juice
  • 1 (8 oz) pkg PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
  • 1/3 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 Tablespoons of milk
  • various washed fruit of your liking - I used raspberries, blackberries, blueberries & strawberries
  • fresh mint for wreath garnish

Instructions :
  1. Grease Your pizza pan, and a small pyrex Bowl side.
  2. Preheat your oven-any cookie mixture.
  3. If you make your sugar cookie crust from pouch-prepared according to the instructions on the back of the bag.
  4. Spread mixture evenly over your cookies on your pizza pan. I use a mixture of cake, pastry crust and baked perfectly to the end of the pizza pan.
  5. In a bowl, mix You soften the cream cheese, sugar, juice of milk of lime along with & hand mixer.
  6. After the crust of the cake you have cooled completely, Your spread cream cheese mixture over crust you.
  7. Arrange fruit on top of cream cheese mixture.
  8. Add your fresh mint for garnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment