Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Crescent Roll Cream Cheese

Cheese is one of those foods that may never be able to give up. It is just so versatile and delicious meals and desserts. In fact, I may fail on my diet more often than not because I could not part with cheese.


Cream cheese is one of my fav cheese is smooth because it can easily be found in sweet or savory dishes. Every time I visit our local bakery that I could never go without cream cheese Denmark. The only problem with that is I hate waiting in line forever (and today), so I decided I'd make them at home – or at least trying too!

Ingredients :
  • 1/4 cup of sugar
  • 1 tsp of vanilla extract
  • 1 tube of crescent dough rolls
  • 4 ounce of room temp cream cheese *see note above
  • 1 tsp of lemon juice *I squeezed the juice of one small wedge in
  • 1 tablespoon of butter, and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar melted, and mixed

Icing :
  • 1 tablespoon of whole milk
  • 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
  • -Whisk until thick and creamy


Direction:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 You
  2. A large baking sheet lined with parchment paper
  3. On a cutting board, open Crescent dough tube and slice the dough into 8 equal discs
  4. Add each disk You baking pan, and gently to form a well in each to fill
  5. Brush each dough circle with a mix of butter sugar
  6. Fill each with a healthy dollop of cream cheese and spread neatly using the back of a spoon clean
  7. Bake for 15 minutes at 350
  8. Let cool for 5 minutes, and then glazes them with icing. If you are super hungry or can't wait, do this step immediately and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment