Sunday, September 2, 2018

Lemon Rosemary Hummus

I decided to go with a super ensiform humous recipe, since it's my firstly one and all. It's essentially your primary paste with a maize and rosemary pervert. Which is e'er a virtuous tune when it comes to humous, btw. I served mine with a homemade gluten-free Rosemary Legume Flatbread (pictured with the dip) that I'll be distribution with you guys close period. Man, I'm so titillated some that one! Near had to aviator it today with the hommos, but I utilized all my self-control and resisted ALL the urges.




So if you're a newbie to spread (suchlike my college ego) or know been concerned with the nonsense since you were quatern, I totally advise you fund this tasty dip a try. It's seriously naive, packed with form, and oh-so-healthy (so don't comprehend bad if you eat the integral bowlful in a day… been there, through that).


Ingredients :
  • 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
  • 2 15 oz cans of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
  • 1 heaped tablespoon tahini
  • 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
  • 1/2 teaspoon pepper
  • 1/3 cup ice cold water (more or less, depending on desired consistency)
Directions :
  1. Flux all ingredients together in a overflowing locomote liquidizer or nutrient processor until relatively compound. Spend with veggies, crackers, or chips. Refrigerate leftovers.

Recipes from us can apply for your meals and family at home. This recipe can also be serve during special event. we hope you follow the prescription step correctly. Hopefully our recipes can help you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment