Friday, September 14, 2018

Blueberry & Lemon Energy Bites

I have fallen head over heels in love with my lemon essential oil and I began to enter into the recipe because of the explosion of flavor that gives.  I actually use it everyday in my water and I have to tell you that it definitely helps to curb my cravings snacking.   


Plus, it is very easy to use.  There is no need for lemon zest.  Just drop 2-3 drops of lemon essential oil in and you're good to go.  It's that simple!  Plus, if you scroll down, you will see an amazing deal that I promote for the month of February!  You don't want to miss this!

Ingredients :
  • 1/4 cup flax seed
  • 2 tsp honey
  • 1 cup old fashioned oats
  • 1/4 cup slivered almonds
  • 8 oz dried blueberries
  • 2-3 drops lemon essential oil

Instructions :
  1. In a food processor or blender combine all ingredients and blend to make a paste.
  2. The paste can be rolled into a ball the size of a tablespoon.
  3. If it does not form a paste thick enough, add more honey.


No comments:

Post a Comment