Thursday, September 13, 2018

Ambrosia Salad #christmas #salad

One of my favorite desserts of all time-Ambrosia Salad! Very easy to make and always a big hit with kids and adults alike, make sure to put this salad on the menu for your next party!


Today I'm sharing an oldie but a goodie with you guys-Ambrosia Salad! Salad this easy dessert is always a hit and a favorite in my family, especially my aunt Judie. Really there is no reason to take it at the deli when making it at home is so easy. I love this classic salad and I know you will too!

Ingredients :
  • 2 cups miniature marshmallows
  • 1/2 cup sour cream , light is fine
  • 11 oz mandarin oranges drained
  • 20 oz crushed pineapple drained
  • 8 oz Cool Whip , lite is fine
  • 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
  • 10 oz maraschino cherries drained, halved, and patted dry
  • 3/4 cup chopped nuts pecans, walnuts, cashews optional

Instructions :
  1. Fold the sour cream into the Cool Whip in a large serving bowl.
  2. Fold in remaining ingredients making sure the pineapple, Orange, and cherry have been properly dried.
  3. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.


No comments:

Post a Comment