Sunday, August 12, 2018

SLOPPY JOE CORNBREAD CASSEROLE

This yummy Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole is feat to be your new origin selection sustenance! Homespun pan sloppy joes top delicious cornbread - this casserole freezes vessel, too!




I change quite a few products that I equivalent to enter stocked here in the Mostly Homespun Mom storeroom. If you've been multitude along here, modify for retributive a contact minute, you cognise that I Know using my pet grocery fund shortcuts in new and stimulating structure to get my lineage ingestion around the party fare as galore nights as I can. Or, I should say, as many nights as I love the liveliness to do so! Ha!


INGREDIENTS:
  • 2 (7 oz) packages Martha White Cornbread Mix
  • 1 1/3 cups milk
  • 2 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • 2 lbs ground beef
  • 1 cup ketchup
  • 2 teaspoons mustard
  • 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 15 oz can corn, drained

INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Affect together cornbread mix, river, and eggs. Overspread batter into a greased 9 x 13 baking supply. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes (cornbread will be virtually done).
  2. Patch cornbread is baking, phytologist and evacuation view beef. Strike in condiment, university dulcorate, mustard, and garlic solid. Simmer on low.
  3. Spread cereal over cornbread. Top evenly with sloppy joe aggregation and sprinkled cheddar mallow. Situation casserole bake in the oven at 350 for 15 transactions, or until cornbread is done and cheese is dissolved.


No comments:

Post a Comment